Hey Glens Falls Writers Group peoples!
Well, this Thursday May 1st, which means there's another meeting, 7:00 at the Crandall library. Be there.
Annnnnd, although I won't be there, nobody volunteered to take over the prompts email. So, I'll do it this week, and also remind you: put it on the dang meeting agenda to get someone to volunteer (or decide you don't need it) for next time. Whoever is doing it, contact me and/or Kay for any help you need.
Anyhow. Here ya go with some prompts. Enjoy!
1. A crew of air ship pirates must escape Her Magesty's Flying Navy, through deceit.
2. a parasite overtakes a new host, but instead of a full takeover however, tries to negotiate a deal for co-habitation...
3. Six people are left onboard but there's only one more parachute.
4. You walk into your house and it’s completely different–furniture, decor, all changed. And nobody’s home.
5. Describe the room you are in right now in detail. As well as visual, think of things like smells, temperature, sounds, touch, memories, etc.
6. While swimming, your protagonist goes underwater only to emerge in a completely different place from where they started
7. A man's relationship with a spirit who is in love with him. He only talks to her through a medium who is his girlfriend.